To Be… Or Not to Be
To Be… Or Not to Be. What we most likely can accept for consignment:
We cannot accept any items with odors, pet stains or smoke. Should we discover stains or odors after the item has been left with us, you will be expected to come and pick it up immediately, if left with us it may be disposed of, including furniture.
To Be… Yes we can take it! (WE ONLY ACCEPT ITEMS FROM A NON-SMOKE ENVIRONMENT)
- Furniture in good condition, structure and style
- Quality decor items, vintage or current
- Antiques, vintage, Retro, Mid-Century, Modern
- Art and Wall Decor (Vintage or Current)
- Garden items (in season)
- Lighting, lamps in current or vintage style (with shades)
- Some dish sets and tableware
- Antique books, how to, coffee table books (hard cover only)
- Jewelry and designer handbags
- Old toys, tools, gears, hardware and curiosities
- Old windows and doors, architectural pieces
- High end, quality linens and bedding in current or vintage style
- Quality, custom or high end drapes (in style)
- Old match book car sets and old barbie dolls
- "Cars" (the movie) toys in excellent condition
- "Toy Story" toys in excellent condition
- Holiday decor (in season)
Items that are chipped, cracked, broken or have missing parts cannot be accepted. Please clean and check for damage before dropping off at our store.
LIKELY NOT ……
- No wall decor and pictures 5-20 years old
- No sofa's 5-20 years old (will consider quality)
- No odd dishes, collector plates, garage sale dishes
- No country clutter, country shelf's, etc. (5-20 years old)
- No office or exercise equipment
- No appliances
- No window valances
- No entertainment centers
- No floral arrangements or faux trees more than 5 years old
- No out of season items
- No Avon bottles
- No toys or dolls (antique only with the exception of toys listed above)
WE ACCEPT UP TO 10 TICKETED ITEMS PER DROP OFF
MINIMUM $10 RESALE VALUE.
LARGE FURNITURE MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BEFORE DROPPING OFF
We like to see a photo first of large furniture to be sure we can accommodate and sell it before you bring it in. Things change quickly here, furniture moves in and out. We will do our best to accommodate large pieces as fast as possible.
You may Drop-N-Run, allow up to 3 days to get items into inventory.
Please check your inventory list online after 3 days of drop off, and let us know right away if something is missing or if there is a giant gorilla on your list that doesn’t belong to you.