How To Consign
Interested in being a consignor or vendor partner?
We consider consignments by appointment on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.
To summit your items for approval, do one of the following:
- Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simply take a picture with your smart phone or camera and bring it to us.
Please allow up to 3 days for response.
All items must be:
- From a smoke free home
- Clean and ready to go on the sales floor
- In like new condition, no rips, stains or odors
- Ask for special instructions for dishes
- Large furniture must be pre-approved (no walk-ins)
Our space limitations and supply and demand determine what merchandise we accept. At times we cannot accept new consignments.
Commission is 50% – 60%. In order to be fair and consistent we set the selling price and there are scheduled markdowns. The consignment period is 110 days and a 10% discount is given at 45, 60 and 90 days.
Digs reserves the right to reprice or markdown.
Consignors are responsible for getting merchandise to the shop and for retrieving unsold merchandise. Many of our consignors use van rentals for transporting large items or we can offer a referral for a private moving company that we use often.
Consignors can easily track their activity online.
Imagine What’s In Store. Scroll Through Our Gallery Below
(These images are merely a representation of our shop and may no longer be available.)